Out of the Office Header  

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Good Morning, Lowertown

Ever since Scott and I moved into our apartment, I have been in love with the view from our living room window. We look out over the farmer's market complex across the street, and we have a fairly unobstructed view of Lowertown. Sometimes I can even catch a glimpse of the river.

The views are particularly dramatic in the early mornings, when the sun is just starting to come up. I am not a early riser by nature, but most days I have to get up and head to the office before 8 am. I love taking a moment or two in the midst of the morning rush to admire what's happening outside. I started snapping photos with my phone, and now I consider this an ongoing project. Here are a few of my favorites so far:

”City

”City
”City
”City
”City

”City
 

No comments :

Post a Comment